Your Restorative Partner

Dental Associates Lab is a FULL-SERVICE dental laboratory proudly located in Dayton, OH.  We offer a wide range of services to fit yours and your patient's needs.  Some of the services we offer include crown and bridge, removables, implant restorations, hybrids, and orthodontic appliances.   We utilize the newest technology and quality materials to deliver precise and accurate restoration every time.

 

We are proud that 95% of all work is done in house by our own qualified technicians.  The other 5% of work is done by US companies that help us fabricate our custom abutments and hybrid bars.   We DO NOT outsource any of our work outside of the United States.

Offering a wide range of all ceramic, porcelain fused to metal and full cast restorations

Offering 3 levels of dentures and partials.  Same day repairs offered for our Greater Dayton clients

Partnering with all implant companies to give you the best options for your restorative needs

Ortho

Offering wide of appliances from nightguards to mouthgaurds and space maintainers to habit appliances

Fixed Restorations

Zirconia

Utilizing different types of zirconia, we are able to offer your patients the best restoration for their needs.

 

Removable Restorations

Wax Up Trans.png

DENTURES

By using various acrylics and denture teeth, we are happy to offer three kinds of full denture restorations; AltraMX©, Classic, and Select

 

Implants

Atlantis Custom Abutments

Atlantis patient-specific abutments were developed to reduce chair time and recognize the uniqueness of each patient.

 

Restorations

 

Why choose an AltraMX™ restoration?  Who wouldn't want the best of the best! 

 

AltraMX™ restorations are made by our top technicians using the highest quality material on the market.  We have certified AltraMX™ technicians that have decades of experience, numerous certifications, and attend at least 25 continuing education courses a year.  With their help, we have tested a plethora of products and materials to narrow down the best options for our AltraMX™ line.

For Fixed & Implant Restorations

Get in contact with:

*Toni Smith, CDT

*Scott Doling, CDT

For Removable Restorations

Get in contact with:

*Dan Young, CDT

*Toni Smith, CDT

3318 Successful Way

Dayton, OH 45414

(937) 233-7898

(800) 732-9817

Follow Us

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

© 2020 by Dental Associates Lab

 Proudly created with Wix.com

CDL-logo-sm.png
ODLA.png
NADL-logo.png
CDT.jpg