Full Service Dental Lab

 

Dental Associates Lab is a FULL SERVICE dental laboratory proudly located in Dayton, OH.  We offer a wide range of services to fit yours and your patient's needs.  Some of the services we offer include crown and bridge, removables, implant restorations, hybrids, and orthodontic appliances.   We utilize the newest technology and quality materials to deliver a precise and accurate restoration every time.

 

We are proud that 95% of all work is done in house by our own quality technicians.  The other 5% of work is done by US companies that help us fabricate our custom abutments and hybrid bars.   We do not outsource any of our work outside of the United States.

Fixed Restorations

We use the highest quality porcelain and metal to make the most lifelike esthetics out there.  Combining advanced digital technology with handcrafted techniques gives both the doctor and patient a stress free experience.  Each restoration goes through numerous quality control check points throughout the fabrication process.  A Certified Dental Technician does the final 8 point quality control check on all crown & bridge restorations.

Implants

We strive to be knowledgeable of the newest and greatest in implant dentistry.  We have partnered up with the top implant companies to guarantee our customers with complete satisfaction.  Using comprehensive treatment planning, we are able to help you choose the proper combination of abutment and restoration for your patient.  Call us today to discuss your implant case!

Removable Restorations

We know that getting a denture can be an unpleasant and challenging experience.  We are happy to offer two kinds of full denture restorations; premium and economy.  Our premium dentures are made with top of the line acrylic and we offer a list of premium denture teeth to choose from.  Our economy dentures are made with middle grade acrylic and your choice of Kulzer's Artic or Dentsply's Classic teeth. The final quality control check on all removable prosthetics are done by a Certified Dental Technician.

Ortho

We offer a wide range of orthodontic appliances.  Whether you want something to keep your teeth straight or the more complex sleep appliances, we are sure we can make exactly what you want. A Certified Dental Technician does the final 8 point quality control check on all ortho restorations. 

Contact Us!
Local: 1-937-233-7898
Toll Free: 1-800-732-9817
Email: Contact@dalabllc.com

Come Visit

3318 Successful Way

Dayton, OH 45414

Follow Us

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn